Remember to use SSO Login to access the system.
The new FY 2023 started September 1. So with the end of FY 2022 and the start of FY 2023 upon us, this is a friendly reminder of AgriLife Extension’s transition from TexasData to the new TAMED (Texas A&M Extension Data) System that has begun early this month.
This new platform is a large step forward in enhancing our agency reporting and will serve our employees well. Please take time to read this information and to understand the transition plan and requirements.
Also, please take a few minutes to view the tutorials that are available at the link below.
4TH QUARTER FY 2022 – Texas Data (old)
All 4Q FY 2022 tasks should still be entered into TexasData and assigned to the respective plan.
- All agents/specialists/educators will have until 9/15/22 to enter all 4Q FY 2022 tasks into TexasData before the system is officially locked down and archived to closeout fiscal year 2022. Entries should cover June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- No new entries or editing of records in TexasData will be allowed after the 9/15/22 lockdown date.
- TexasData will remain accessible to users for retro-reporting purposes after lockdown.
1ST QUARTER FY 2023 – TAMED System (new)
Beginning 1Q FY 2023, all activities starting September 1, 2022 will be entered by agents / specialists / educators into the new TAMED system.
The TAMED system is accessible to users by using your SSO login credentials at https://tamed.tamu.edu
- New users to the TAMED system will require a one-time account approval before being granted access to the system.
- Users will first login, answer a couple of questions and then await their account confirmation email for access.
- Users awaiting their TAMED account approval will have immediate access to the system tutorials to start training.