The County Overview/Report Template is intended as a communication tool to give a brief snapshot of county Extension programming and outcomes. It can be used in interpretation with local elected officials and meetings with community groups and businesses. These can also be used in place of the old “Making A Difference” County Commissioner Court reports.
The template is intended as a two-sided, one page document, but it includes multiple options for both the front and back pages. Both pages can be customized to include county informational needs.
- There are 3 front page options (marked with a ‘1’ on the bottom left corner). One front page option is a general Agency overview. Two options are county-specific.
- There are 7 back page options (marked with a ‘2’ on the bottom left corner).
Choose the combination of front and back pages that meet your needs and fill in the information specific to your county/meeting. We recommend saving this original template, then saving a copy with the selected pages you chose. That way you can always go back to the original template and create different versions based on the needs of the meeting/audience).
Template areas to be customized by county:
- County name
- Date range of data reported
- Specific data (Number of county programs, 4-H participation, volunteers, etc.)
- There are two versions that provide space to insert local photos. Otherwise use the version that has icons.
- Local county staff and contact information (office address, phone number, social media sites, etc.)
- Note that some versions of the back page provide space for county address – choose the back page with the address if your front page DOES NOT provide the local address.
- Fillable text about county programs, specific outcomes, recent events, etc.