Note: As of October 24, 2017, this page is no longer being maintained. Please visit the homepage to start over.
This page features sources of research-based information, curricula and teaching tools that may be useful to a wide range of Extension educators.
- AgriLife Extension Bookstore
- AgriLife Extension Online Education
- AgriLife Extension Portal at Texas A&M University Libraries
- AgriLife Extension Result Demonstration Reports
- CHOICES The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues published by the Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- eXtension for the public
- eXtension for Extension personnel (sign in under People)
- Learn: Interact with Extension professionals in live webinars, or view recordings of prior events. Network with colleagues.
- Online Courses: Developed by Extension professionals throughout the Cooperative Extension System for use by the general public as well as Extension and university employees.
- Search: access to resources from all land-grant institutions
- Extension Disaster Education Networks: Texas EDEN and employee log in / National EDEN
- Extensión en Español
- Healthy Living > Dinner Tonight videos
- Internet TV Blog
- Journal of Extension, current issue
- Journal of Human Sciences and Extension
- Latinos in the New South—Southern Extension and Research Activity (SERA) 37: resources and more for educators serving Latino families
- National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center and National Pesticide Information Center, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- National Agricultural Library (USDA) / PubAg portal
- National Extension Relationship and Marriage Education Network (NERMEN)
- nEXT Talks
- Southern Rural Development Center
- Water Education Network