“Why Cooperative Extension? A New Century for Food and Ag” is a dialogue sponsored by the National Coalition for Food and Agricultural Research on Wednesday, December 17, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Central. Read More →
- USDA Releases 2013 Annual Summary for Pesticide Data Program
- Statement from Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack on Historic New Course for U.S.-Cuba Relations
- Highly Pathogenic H5 Avian Influenza Confirmed in Wild Birds in Washington State H5N2 Found in Northern Pintail Ducks & H5N8 Found in Captive Gyrfalcons
- Holiday Greetings! December 16, 2014
- eXtension Fellows Report on Progress December 16, 2014
- CES Leaders Endorse New Model, 80% Elect Membership December 16, 2014
- AgriLife Extension set to offer 2015 Spring Youth Gardens Educators' Training - AgriLife Today December 19, 2014
- AgriLife Extension expert cautious about plant growth regulators for wheat - High Plains Journal December 16, 2014
- AgriLife Extension to offer Rain Barrel Workshop Jan. 8 in San Antonio - AgriLife Today December 10, 2014
Vision and Mission
- To be the premier 21st Century outreach and continuing education organization in Texas responding to the needs of the people.
- To improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities across Texas and beyond through high quality, relevant education.