Look no further for an affordable, high-value professional development program targeted to Extension educators. Early-bird registration at $400 runs through March 11 for this March 22-25 event at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk. Read More →
- USDA, NFL, Fuel Up to Play 60 Partner to Award $35 Million to Help Schools Serve Healthier Meals, Strengthen Childhood Nutrition
- USDA to Invest $150 Million through Conservation Stewardship Program to Help Improve Working Lands
- USDA Finalizes New Food Safety Measures to Reduce Salmonella and Campylobacter in Poultry
- FACT SHEET: President’s FY2017 Budget to Invest $700 Million In USDA’s Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- eXtension Announces Speakers for March National Conference February 4, 2016
- eXtension Launches 2016 i-Three Issue Corps February 3, 2016
- Peter Aamodt Appointed New CFO of eXtension Foundation February 3, 2016
- Open Decision Making January 31, 2016
Vision and Mission
- To be the premier 21st Century outreach and continuing education organization in Texas responding to the needs of the people.
- To improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities across Texas and beyond through high quality, relevant education.