…for the 2016 Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Conference, which will take aim at “Growing a Healthy Texas.” Register online through January 5 and plan to attend the event, January 12-14, in College Station. Read More →
- Statement from Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden on the Passing of Dr. D.D. Hardee
- Statement from Secretary Tom Vilsack on Updated 2015 U.S. Farm Income Forecast
- USDA Awards $2 Million for Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Research
- USDA Awards Funding to Help Socially Disadvantaged Rural Businesses
- Digital Communication Technology: Bringing us closer together or pulling us apart? November 24, 2015
- All Reasonable Efforts to Market Cooperative Extension November 23, 2015
- Who’s in your speed dial favorites? November 17, 2015
- Innovation: Moving Past the Jargon November 14, 2015
Vision and Mission
- To be the premier 21st Century outreach and continuing education organization in Texas responding to the needs of the people.
- To improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities across Texas and beyond through high quality, relevant education.